Friday, March 25, 2011

He 'went about doing good' - Acts 10:38

“God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs.”
- Spencer W. Kimball







Be kind to one another

Mar. 21
Dear D,
I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your service to this Ward.
I know your calling is challenging, but you’re giving it your best effort and for that I know the Lord will bless you.
I just wanted to thank you for the service you’re rendering to all the members of our Ward.
I appreciate and love you D, like a brother!
You’re in my thoughts and prayers DAILY.
Love,
(Priesthood quorum member)


Mar. 22
Dear D,
Thank you so much for your help given in setting up for our Women’s Conference last weekend.
We appreciate your service and giving of your time.
Sincerely,
(Relief Society leader)

No comments:

Post a Comment